beszteri

Calligraphy | MOC #6

Calligraphy | MOC #6
beszteri, Jan 7, 2015
Description:

My page for the MOC - Jan 6th: All About

Journaling is about the Calligraphy. I really want to learn calligraphy, so I\'ve bought a calligraphy set in December last year. Today was the first day, when I\'ve tried to write something - the photo is about the result. :) I\'ve really enjoyed the whole process. Well... I know - this is not calligraphy yet, I have to learn so much. But it was the first step on this road.

credits:
I Put A Spell On You by Allison Pennington
Mellow by Lynne-Marie
Hope - Elements by Lynne-Marie
Peaches and Cream transfers by Lynne-Marie
Woodland paint by Lynne-Marie
We Are Storytellers - parts of Quirky Heart Designs, Sahlin Studio
True to Yourself by Pink Reptile Designs
Paperwhite Confetti by Sara Gleason
Sprinkles V31 by Valorie Wibbens

Thanks for looking!
Eszter
    • Lindzee
      How nice.  Beautiful page.  Good luck with the calligraphy too. 
    • amandac
      It looks pretty good to me!! Love your page and the lovely inky paint. Good luck with your calligraphy and I look forward to seeing more of it!
    • Karen
      What a fun new hobby! It looks like you're doing great already!  Love your page about it too!  :)
    • Joamosatcharterdotnet
      I truly love your page composition...in my eyes very unusual...
    • Dalis
      You are a natural, you must have been a monk in your previous life!  Keep practicing, I can see your potential!
    • Katherine B
      Congratulations! Your layout has been selected as one of today's Gallery Standouts! Well done!
    • twomoredays
      I love the feel of the page, kind of muted and perfect for caligraphy somehow. I'm really interested in lettering right now, so it's cool to see your beginning caligraphy - which seems pretty non-beginner to me. :)
    • jk703
      That is pretty, and I love so much about the page! The ink splatts, the triangle of text, and the scatters on the bottom! Hoping the learning process is fun! :) 
    • lcpereyra
      looks like you are off to a great start learning calligraphy! I love that art form too. Your layout looks wonderful. Thanks for participating in the challenge.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    beszteri
    Date:
    Jan 7, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: