bderby

cake reveal

cake reveal
bderby, Jul 21, 2014
Description:

I always make birthday cakes for my boys and they always have elaborate requests--this year was Beyblades.

For the Week 1 Challenge: Scrap a Series of Photos

Credits:

Laurie Ann Designs: Happies Backgrounds and Elements

Sahlin Studio Birthday Word Art and Skinny Plastic Alpha

CD Muckosky Free Spirit Alpha

Heather Joyce The Short Caps

• jenevang
      Fun page. I love these photos and your title work. 
    • zanthia122
      I love how my eyes are drawn across the photos and down the page to the journaling! Great journaling too!
    • buzinettescrap
      super cute picture!!! Your boys seems so happy. That make me smile
    • Karen
      Such a cool page!  I love the series of photos and their sweet smiles on their faces!  That's really awesome that you do the cakes for them too Becky!  They will always remember that I'm sure.... or course you may still be getting requests when they're 30!  LOL!  
    • bcnatty
      This is just SO cute!!! A true testament of motherhood!!! Love the series of photos!
    • bellbird
      i love their identical (in many ways) impressed faces in that second top row photo and then how they immediately checked out each other's cakes in the next shot. And 15 trips? that IS dedicated - i hope they appareciate it when they are older but i totally get it and am the same way myself (that didn't exactly sound humble on my part but i mean it more as understanding your motivation and that it's totally worth it in the end)... i'm gonna quit now - great multiphoto event story page!
    • bellbird
      sorry i have to say one more thing - i love that this is a b'day page all about the moment captured in the photos and is not dominated by a million themey elements crammed on the page - that's it, love it
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    bderby
    Date:
    Jul 21, 2014
    View Count:
    Comment Count: