MrsPeel

CAFS

CAFS
MrsPeel, Feb 15, 2017
Description:
****SOSN 50% OFF/half price today only****
Allison Pennington : Catching a Falling Star Elements & Catching a Falling Star Papers

There are also two gorgeous packs: Catching a Falling Star Glitterbets -Alphas- & Catching a Falling Star Journal Cards
All half price today only on SOSN
Also here:
Sabrina Creation's: Template Free for February Template Challenge
the photos are from a few years back -I'm trying to scrap as many photos as I can that I haven't yet done, in this case, they are so blurry or have problems that require a bit of fixing, so I tried my best, still love them!
You can find all SOSN offers HERE- Remember these offers are ONLY TODAY
TFL!
    • bellbird
      Hey Cynthia, just wanted to say how much i love this and i wouldnt have known this was the template except for your credits - u really made it your own and i was so focused on the amazing star paper with the gorgeous greens and the pink title on the side and great clouds and how eveything brings you back to those sweet photos and the cool stitiched charms and stuff i didn't even notice the template!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @bellbird Justine, you just gave mne the very most amazing great start of my day :) thanks so so much, you know how much I love and admire your opages (and you yourself all together) it means the world to me!!!!!! (especially as I am always a bit insecure with my pages, more so when going for blank space!!!) Huggzzzz
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      @MrsPeel me too about the blank space! i use patterns to fill in the blank space when possible (ie. not an MOC challenge that asks for a solid background and minimal design!) You rocked the patterns here too, i know you say that you struggle with combining patterns but this is proof you can do it and it looks marvelous - hope your day stays continues to be amazing!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @bellbird it has been a very good actually <3 I'm sorting lots of paper work and that kind of every day things that interfere with scrapping but I'm getting places, I even managed to eat proper food!!! LOL I have been trying to get funding to buy a washing machine, so lots of calls...of to sleep now!!! Hugggzzz
      bellbird likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Feb 15, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    165.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).