RJMJ

BYOC-September-September In The Pines

BYOC-September-September In The Pines
RJMJ, Sep 11, 2019
Description:
It Seems Like The Seasons Are-A-Changing...Well...Kind Of...Hurricane Dorian Blew Through Here & Knocked Out Our Power For About Three Hours A Couple Of Days Ago...Just When We Were Thinking About Supper...Had To Get Take-Out...FYI...We Never Eat Take-Out...We Were Lucky Though...So Many People Lost Their Power & It Took A Day Or Longer To Get Their Power Back...The Wind & The Rain Was Insane...Never Seen Anything Like That Around Here...So Glad That's Over...But The Clean Up Still Lingers For Some Folks Who Got It Worse Than We Did...I Won't Lie...I Was Pretty Scared For Awhile...With Dorian Gone...Now Back To Pretty Warm Temperatures...Really Warm For This Time Of Year...Hence My Segue Into My Current BYOC Layout...The Days Are Getting Shorter & It Gets Darker Earlier Now...Eventhough It Is still Pretty Warm...You Can Feel The Difference In The Air...

*I Wanted To Scrap This Really Great Autumn Trees Pic..So Bright & Colorful & Saturated With Yellow...I had No Idea The Direction The Layout Was Gonna Take...2 Days Later...& I Finally Finished It...I Had A Different Idea Initially...But Upon Adding A Few Key Elements...It Took A Turn In A VERY Different Direction...Kind Of Funny I Guess...I Ended Up Using 5 Designers From The BYOC...I Took Stuff From Each Designers Kits/Bundles/Collections...I Have Never Used So Much BYOC Stuff In One Layout Before...Oh! The Layers!...Sooo.. Many Layers!!!...But Even After That I Felt There Were A Few Missing Links...Sorta Speak...I Used Pretty Much Every Element I Could & Used A Few Twice...But I Still Needed More...What's A Girl To Do?...I Added Some Extractions Of Course!...I Added 3 Leaf Extractions...2 Were Real Leaves...& I Needed An Apple...You'll See Why Upon Reading The WA In The Layout...So I Extracted An Apple Too...Thought I Would Mention...In Case You Think I Cheated & Used Stuff That Wasn't BYOC...I Would Never Do Such A Thing!!!...Never!...Ha! Ha! Ha!...The Layout Is Finally Finished & Ready To Post...I Just Adore Rebeca's "September Ladies"!...

*For My September In The Pines Layout-I Used:

*Empty Rooms-Allison Pennington
*Falling Slowly-Bella Gypsy
*Art Crush No.19-NBK Design
*Just Imagine-Bundle-Rachel Jefferies
*Summer's End-Collection-Rebecca McMeen
Karen, cfile and KarenB like this.
    • Nemla
      What a lovely page, It would make a nice cover for a gardeners or ramblers note book !
      RJMJ likes this.
    • KarenB
      Beautiful. Would be a lovely piece for the wall. I'm glad Dorian left you relatively unscathed :beat
      RJMJ likes this.
    • jk703
      Love that quote with the pine trees! I love how you picked the yellows and greens from the BYOC! Looks awesome!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • easyeyes4you
      I LOVE your page.. laughed at your words... boy did they sound familiar to me.. Most times I start with no idea where I was going , just knowing I wanted to use a few things... Your page is so unusual. with the tall girl being focal and the beautiful trees behind...
      RJMJ likes this.
    • wombat146
      Stunning page, love your bright colours and the scene you have created here! Just gorgeous!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    BYOC Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Sep 11, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    482.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).