RJMJ

BYOC-September-I Am Not Lost

BYOC-September-I Am Not Lost
RJMJ, Sep 20, 2020
Description:
Another Wonderful! BYOC Palette!...I'm Particularly Drawn To The Fall Colors Indeed!...& All The Pops Of Orange & Red!...Browns! & Black!...And In Addition:Greens & Pinks!...So Much Versatility!...I Could Create So Many Pages!...But For Today's Page...It Is On The Somewhat Autobiographical Side...Life Has Been A Whirl Wind For Almost Everyone This Year!...Myself Included!...Along With The Covid-19 Struggles We Are All Going Through...I Have My Own Personal Health Demons To Deal With...This Year Has Been A Particularly Tough One...& My Latest Health Woes...No Deets...But You Get The Idea...But Despite All The Trials & Tribulations...I Have Become Educated On Many Of My Struggles...& I Have Learned So Much About Myself In The Meantime!...I Was A Certain Person At The Beginning Of Covid...Now I'm A Stronger! Braver! More Certain Person!...I Have Goals That I'm Working Towards Now!...A Few Years Back...I Didn't Think That Was Even Possible For Me!...But With Time & Knowledge...& A Certain Acceptance Of My Now!...I've Discovered That Letting Go Of All The Past Struggles!...& Letting Go Of The Negativity!...& Accepting The Things I Can't Change! & Focusing More On The Things I Can Change!...My Outlook On Life Has Changed For The Better!...I'm More Positive! & More Focused!...We Can Only Do What We Can Do Each Day!...I've Also Learned Not To Be So Hard On Myself...Acceptance Is Freedom!...That Means...More Time & Energy! To Focus On The Future Ahead!...FYI:The Photo In The Background Is Me!...

*For My I Am Not Lost Layout-I Used:

*Am I Lost?-Little Butterfly Wings
*We Are Golden-Lynn Grieveson
*Eclectic Autumn-Kim Jensen
    • carrie1977
      Wow!! This is really, really great!! Into the Froggy Faves!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @carrie1977 WOW!...OMG!...I'm Almost Speechless!!!!!...THANK YOU! So Very Much!...It's Such An Honor To Get A FF!...:bk...
      carrie1977 likes this.
    • mywisecrafts
      @RJMJ such a stunning layout!!! I live the layers.... the blending..... the message!!!! Congrats on your FF!!!

:bk:bk:bk:bk:byay:byay:byay:yourock:yourock:yourock
      RJMJ likes this.
    • trekmom
      I'm not sure what's more amazing, your pages or your sharing of your life. I am in awe of your art, this page is A+ awesome, I am in awe of you.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @mywisecrafts ...Always LOVE! Seeing You Here! My BFF!...Thank You! For Your Positivity Friendship & Encouragement...ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...:bk...:heartslub...:banana...:yourock...
    • RJMJ
      @trekmom ...OMG! You Are The SWEETEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...You Have Become A Regular Here In My Gallery!...I LOVE! That!...Your Very Kind! Heartfelt! & POWERFUL! Words! Have Touched My Heart In So Many Ways!...It Took Me A Long Time To Be Able To Feel Confident In Sharing My Art & My Feelings Attached To Them...But Thanks! To Sooo! Many Incredible Lilypad Friends! Who Have Encouraged Me Along The Way & In Turn Have Given Me Their Strength! & Positivity! To Help Me Along On My Path Of Creativity!...We Have All Become Part Of The LILYPAD! SISTERHOOD!...Together!!!...And That Now Includes You!...Hearts & Hugs To You!...Way To Spread The Encouragement! & Positivity!...Thank You! So Very Much! For Your Kind & Heartfelt Words!...It Means So Very Much!!!...:bk...:heartslub...
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    BYOC Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Sep 20, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    553.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).