Kits by ;
Lynn Grieveson; Asta
Rebecca McMeen ; Summers end Pastiche
Sabrinas Creations; Clean and Simple 34 template
Also a font by Tangie Baxter called Director ( bold) part of her 64 fonts
Photos are mine
MrsPeel, KarenB and mirjam like this.
    • KarenB
      This is beautiful! The lady and the angled papers are gorgeous :)
    • jk703
      I really love the softness that the paint and drawing brings to the layout! Sounds like an interesting place to visit! I love how you scrapped the pics!
    • MrsPeel
      Vivi.... this is so, so absolutely awesome!!!!!!!!
      LOVE so much the way you mixed the designers, the composition is gorgeous, your shadows rock, love the little detail on the small cluster in top right, the theme is marvelous (love Dickens and everything I can learn from him!!! is the house in England? - my brain is fried, just woke up LOL) the whole page is a jewel!!!!!!
      into the October Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      Nemla likes this.
    • Nemla
      @MrsPeel Thank you for the froggy faves ! I loved visiting the Dickens house. Yes it is in London , Not to far from Great Ormond street ( the proper address escapes me )
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      will have a look at it, we are relatively near, I used to work a lot at GOS hospital....I remember when I was pregnant I asked not to be sent there anymore... (children's hospital and generally I was called for extreme cases.... not very good psychologically when you are 35 and pregnant ...) anyway, LOOOOVE love your gallery!!!!! hope to be able to stay put this time so I can catch up on gallery!!! huggzzzz
      Nemla likes this.
    • Nemla
      kissy kissy
    • Angela Toucan
      this is so beautiful!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    BYOC Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Nemla
    Date:
    Sep 27, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    188.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).