trekmom

BYOC-Family-Christmas-2022

BYOC-Family-Christmas-2022
trekmom, Dec 6, 2023
Description:
NBK: AC 69 Frames: Frame 21.
NBK: Art Crush 69: Poinsettias 05 and 08
Rachel Jefferies: Art in Simplicity: Photo Ready: MMA 03. MMA 02, Sentiment 01. Photo Ready MMA Conifer.
Lynn Grieveson: Merry Old Soul: MMA Snowflake and Paper 18.
A Whimsical Adventure: Santa's Wonderland: Patterned Paper 8, Branch 2, Bow 2 and Branch 1.
The last ever family photo taken at my mom's house before it was sold.
Claire Grantham likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Gorgeous page! I love that sentimental family photo and all the papers you have stacked under it. Also like all the branches and snowflakes. The whole is just delightful.
      trekmom likes this.
    • Claire Grantham
      This is wonderful. I love all the layers and how the colours tone with your photo.
      trekmom likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      beautiful layering with your lovely photo
      trekmom likes this.
    • zinzilah
      I do love family times, and celebrating these precious times together is wonderful, you have done a beautiful job. Sad about the house, I am sure, but so lovely to have these moments to look back at. I want to give you a hug for some reason. :glomp
      trekmom likes this.
    • jam-on-toast
      Wonderful family photo beautifully scrapped! Love the colors and your layering is fantastic!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @jam-on-toast Thank you so much.
      @zinzilah Thank you, my mom couldn't live in the house alone anymore so it had to be done, I think the after math of everything just hit harder than I thought. The house was sold on Halloween of this year.
      @Angela Toucan thank you for your kind words.
      @Claire Grantham Thanks, i appreciate your kind words.
      @flowersgal Thanks so very much for your kind words.
    • designbylime
      What a wonderful, sad memory. I love your photo and your page is so beautiful. The textures and the elements just make it a stunning page.
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @designbylime Thank you. All of it has hit me harder than I could have expected. It's weird knowing we can never go there again. My father and uncle built that house. It was time for a new family to bring it back to it's former glory and make their new memories there.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    BYOC Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Dec 6, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count: