appellief

BYOC Challenge May18 - "Lalaloopsy"

BYOC Challenge May18 - "Lalaloopsy"
appellief, May 28, 2018
Description:
Bella Gypsy - Llama Llove
Dawn Inskip - Mixed Media
Etc - Wanderer
Fiddle-Dee-Dee - And Then You (Dressed Up)
Forever Joy - Lemon Squeezy
Lynn Grieveson - H is for...
Paula Kesselring - Creepy Crawlies (Elements & Papers)
Pink Reptile Designs - Oh Sew Craftsy (Papers)
Sara Gleason - Oh The Places You'll Go
    • bellbird
      wow to the wow! we just missed the Lalaloopsy phase (phew says my bank account!) but i thought she was adorable with her buttons eyes and curly hairdo's - love how the stacked colours hereand layered blooms capture the essence of her and your cutie pie movie producer! Awesome use of this template too and holy credit mix, batman - way to mix and match!
      appellief likes this.
    • appellief
      :-) Thanks for the awesome comment! There's lots of Lalaloopsy love in our house...
    • cfile
      Beautifully done! What a fun memory to document and how fun to make a movie with your daughter featuring her favorite toy! I love the stacks of paper here and the clustering of elements. Thanks for playing along with the May BYOC challenge. You knocked it out of the park with the mix of all the designer pack! Wonderfully scrapped!
      appellief likes this.
    • JillW
      Fun photos - love your clusters and great layers! Such a fun and happy layout!
      appellief likes this.
    • scrappydonna
      Wow! Such a fun and colorful layout!
      appellief likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    BYOC Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    appellief
    Date:
    May 28, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    258.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).