RJMJ

BYOC Challenge-May-Forget Me Not

BYOC Challenge-May-Forget Me Not
RJMJ, May 8, 2018
Description:
This BYOC Is The Best!...I Can't Get Enough Of These Beautiful Bright Colors!...Hence...My Layout Is Bursting With Spring Floral Appeal & Lots Of Those Beautiful Bright Colors!...And I Also Used The Glitch Effect Inspiration From The May Inspiration Challenge On All Of The Photos In This Layout!...So Much Fun!...

*For My Forget Me Not Layout-I Used*

*Everyday Spring-Mommyish
*Amiable Botanical-Tangie Baxter
*Petal-Lynn Grieveson
pbrooks likes this.
    • michelepixels
      "Bursting" is right! So colorful!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • fanon
      great creative page !
      RJMJ likes this.
    • cfile
      gorgoeus and colorful!! I love the diagonal of the framed photo ... it truly brings the focus of the page from the top left to bottom right with fantastic flow. it also flows with the word art. well done. so nice and cheerful and like a bouquet of freshness since it was gloomy and rainy yesterday, this makes things bright and cheery! well done. Thanks for playing along with the May BYOC challenge!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • pbrooks
      This gorgeous! Love the colorful flowers and the way you created the glitch effect on your photos!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Karen
      Congratulations! Your fabulous layout has been spotlight on The Lilypad Blog today!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    BYOC Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    May 8, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    533.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).