RJMJ

BYOC Challenge-May-As You Are

BYOC Challenge-May-As You Are
RJMJ, May 13, 2020
Description:
It's Time For Another BYOC!...So Many Bright! & Happy Offerings! This Month...I'm On The Bright & Happy Train The Last Few Days...So Creating A Layout Filled With Happiness/Flowers & Brightness! Was In Order...I Don't Often Scrap About Photos Of Myself...But I Did Today...This Is Little Old Me!...I Had Fun Morphing The Photo A Bit! & Creating This Happy Page Filled With Fresh Spring Florals,Bright Butterfies,Fun Crowns,Lemons,Bright BG Papers & Lots Of Fun & Happy Scatter/Confetti!...I Almost Needed My Sunglasses To Look At It!...Ha! Ha!...

*For My As You Are Layout-I Used:

*A Kind Of Hush-Lynn Grieveson
*Flaws And All-Pink Reptile Designs
*Lemon Squeezy-Mommyish
Dalis, Donitab and Electra like this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is such a colorful and happy page, RJMO!!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Electra
      I love this! I just want to reach out and touch it! The colours make me so happy and it has such wonderful depth!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Dalis
      so bright, I love it!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Smwhite
      This is really great... so much going on! I didn't realize all that was there until I opened the page! It works up close and from a distance too! I like the sketch that foreshadows the photo!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    BYOC Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    May 13, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    567.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).