RJMJ

BYOC Challenge-July-Look At All The Possibilities

BYOC Challenge-July-Look At All The Possibilities
RJMJ, Jul 17, 2020
Description:
I Had So Many Ideas Floating Around In My Head On What I Was Gonna Do For This Challenge!...Ultimately...I Decided To Stick With Scrapping Yet Another Vintage Memory Photo...Of Little Old Me!...I Started Doing This Last Month With One For Lynn's Challenge!...So I Thought I'd Continue On That Path...This Time I'm 1 & A Half Years Old!...It's March 1970!...Yikes!...Such A Long Time Ago!...I'm Not Sure What I Was Concentrating On So Intently & Hard...& Was Seemingly Lost In Thought Over...Whatever It Was...It Struck Me!...Is It Possible That Even At 1 & A Half! I Was Always Lost In My Own Thoughts?...Lost In My Own Head?...Have Things Really Changed That Much???...What Could A 1 & A Half Year Old Possibly Be Lost In Deep-Thought Over???...Hmmm???...

*For My Look At All The Possibilities Layout-I Used:The 3 Designers I Chose:

*This Is Now-Bundle-Rachel Jefferies
*Just This-Letter-Sized-Template-#2-Lynn Grieveson
*Summer Joy-Amy Wolff
    • mywisecrafts
      @RJMJ I'm so glad you used this photo in a layout!!! Love the confetti, the blending.... the story....We are who we are...so you have aways been a thinker....nothing wrong with that....thinkers see things differently...great layout:bk
      RJMJ likes this.
    • LynnG
      Wonderful and creative page :-)
      RJMJ likes this.
    • bcnatty
      This is beautiful! I love that you used an older photo, and I love all the layers!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Ga_L
      so sweet page, love the vertical layered design. thanks for sharing
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    BYOC Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jul 17, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    352.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    550px
    Height:
    712px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).