KarenB

BYOC Challenge - April 18

BYOC Challenge - April 18
    • jazzmatazz
      I must admit ... I had to click on the layout just to figure out what that photo was. So glad I did! What a marvelous shot! Matt is to be congratulated on his photography. Love the clean look to this layout, and your cluster work is beautiful!
      KarenB likes this.
    • KarenB
      @jazzmatazz I will pass your comment on to Matt. He is trying to make it as a professional wildlife photographer. So any compliments are gratefully received :)
      jazzmatazz likes this.
    • Trish
      I am a family/lifestyle photographer and I love this shot. I too was not sure what the photo was and it's just beautiful. Again, the negative space is perfect for this photo as it highlights it.
      KarenB likes this.
    • bbymks5
      What a great shot!! I love all the white space and all of your layers!
      KarenB likes this.
    • wendy johnson
      great photo! great layout!....puffins are so cute, they always remind me of Johnny Morris ( from animal magic) (might be before your time lol)
      KarenB likes this.
    • KarenB
      @wendy johnson No! I remember. Used to love animal magic with all the voices:giggle
    • KarenB
      @wendy johnson No! I remember. Used to love animal magic with all the voices:giggle
    • fanon
      lovely photo and great page. I love all in this page !
      KarenB likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    BYOC Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    KarenB
    Date:
    Apr 9, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    48.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).