RJMJ

BYOC-August-Tastes Of Summer:Watermelon Love

BYOC-August-Tastes Of Summer:Watermelon Love
RJMJ, Aug 31, 2019
Description:
Last Day Of August!...I Decided To Do One Last BYOC Page...It's Roughly A Scraplift Of A Layout mcurtt Did...Technically I Was Gonna Do One Almost The Same...But I Just Can't Do That...I Literally Believe That All Layouts Are All Individual & Shouldn't Be Copied Exactly...I Used The Same Watermelon Background Paper,The Same Kit & Certain Same Various Elements But I Went In A Slightly Different Direction...I Have Been Wanting To Scrap A Watermelon Layout Ever Since I Got The BYOC Pieces...I Have Scrapped Quite A Few Pages Using The BYOC But Not Specifically My Watermelon Page That I Wanted To From the Very Beginning...So I Will Give You The Link Below To mcurtt 's Layout:

https://the-lilypad.com/forum/galle...9-08_aug_sosn_0807_tastesofsummer_web.401953/

*For My Tastes Of Summer:Watermelon Love Layout:I Used:

*Tastes Of Summer-Paula Kesselring
*Art Crush No.18-NBK Design
*Moments Like This-Pink Reptile Designs
*A Whole Mood-Bella Gypsy
    • mcurtt
      Thanks for tagging me. Looks absolutely delicious! Yes, I knew you'd put your signature touch to it. Gorgeous!!!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • bcnatty
      Great LO!! Love all the layers of the words!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    BYOC Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Aug 31, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    419.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).