kendrawalter

But First..Paint

But First..Paint
kendrawalter, Oct 2, 2022
Description:
I scraplifted this layout from @rlucasmn
[​IMG]

Elif Sahin - Paint Brushes No. 09, Livin La Vida, Messy Life
Fiddle Dee Dee - Real Life Dressed Down (I used some paint from the templates)
One Little Bird - These Walls Moving Day
Paislee Press - Memory Keeper
TLP Collab - Makers Gonna Make

Retired Products:
Little Butterfly Wings - DIY Edition Cut Files
NBK Designs - Art Crush 17 Word Arts
umyesh likes this.
    • umyesh
      I love how you’ve painted this page to go with your photos Kendra! What a fun lift! The tan background looks great with the whites and oranges. I want my walls white but I HATE painting haha
    • kendrawalter
      @umyesh Every time I start a painting project, I remember why I don't repaint my house ever. It's exhausting!! We painted almost every room in our house before fully moving in. It was such a big job but we like it so much better so I suppose it was worth it!

Thanks for your kind words! I had fun!
      umyesh likes this.
    • umyesh
      @kendrawalter it’s definitely exhausting! I’m glad it was worth the effort to you!
    • bcgal00
      Great reno pics! The paint really adds a special touch to the page!
    • wombat146
      Fabulous layout Kendra and love your page! the added paint to your background is simply perfect! Such a great lift of Robin's lovely layout too! Yep, don't think I could have lived with that orange either, great before and after pictures!
    • umyesh
      **YOUR PAGE IS A FROGGY FAVORITE!!!**
    • bellbird
      lol you would have hated my first kitchen, i painted it that orange colour - i still remember it was called vitamin c and i loved it but i can't imagine it anywhere in my house these days! i hear you on the exhausting, fortunately my DH is a perfectionist and i've learnt just to let him do it and hear him complain b/c my painiting is never to his standards and it saves me balancing on a ladder for half the room anyway!
      [​IMG]
    • G.J.
      Kisses for Bart, I love the cardboard in the background, and the use of the different textures. I really like how you documented the painting process. Nicely done
    • kendrawalter
      @bellbird half the house was that orange color. And the bathroom was lime green. The former owners LOVED the bold colors! lol It was like sensory overload, and I needed to calm the place down!

I am the perfectionist in my house. I try to do things like that on my day off while my husband is at work because I get distracted watching him do things differently than I would and then it takes even longer to finish lol
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      @kendrawalter lol it sounds like a 70s hell house, my husband's Nanna had a lime green kitchen bench with rusty orange tiles in the kitchen (and chocolate brown cabinetry!), it would have done my head in to look at that everyday, glad you could see past the ghastly colours to the homes potential & it sounds like you have found the key to success & harmony as the perfectionist in your partnership!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    kendrawalter
    Date:
    Oct 2, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    131.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).