Roam Elements by One Little Bird
Woodnote Elements by Elif Sahin Designs
Fright Berry Branch by Elif Sahin Designs
Cottontail Rabbit by Amy Wolff
After The Rain Collab. Elements by Allison Pennington
Bunny Trail by Forever Joy Designs
Hey Mister! by Karah Fredericks
Template by Anna Aspnes
cfile, LynnG and SeattleSheri like this.
    • cfile
      Absoultely beautiful Jen... I saw this immediately in the gallery then I lost it and had to hunt for it as I had no idea whose page it was... it really is gorgeous.. I am a sucker for bunnies.. I watch them in my backyard all the time or on the street when I walk at 5:30am playing :) we have had nests too in our yard with litters of at least 8 at a time.. love love love... your page here with all the natural items off twigs the acorn, the berries, all of it, makes me just smile.. the blending and the photos of your bunny :heartslub:heartlub:beat Also a Jan. Froggy Fav :)
      JenEm likes this.
    • yellowpeep
      Congratulations on the well-deserved Froggy Favorite! I'm a sucker for bunnies too and those long ears are just gorgeous. Love the masking and the tiny details you added are perfect.
      Thank you for participating in my challenge!
      JenEm likes this.
    • AnEnglishLady
      Stunning! Congratulations on being a froggy favourite. I love the way the mask blends your large photo into the background. This technique works so well for this kind of natural close-up photography, as does the use of natural botanicals instead of traditional paper flowers etc... The extracted ears popping out of the frame are a really nice finishing touch.
      #MOC8-21 #organicbotanicals #template
      JenEm likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    JenEm
    Date:
    Jan 21, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    118.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).