Bundled Up - MOC DAY #5 - SOSN 01/13
Dalis, Jan 12, 2021
Description:
credits:
Flurry of Fun
by Bella Gypsy
chastml likes this.
    • Saar
      Oh this is perfect! I love your take on the challenge. I love how you filled the fourth and I love your photo, your use of colors and all the details. The white background makes your page pop!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @Saar THANKS, Sarah! I was "done" and then realized that I needed to add a shadow for the triangle and since the shadow would extend more than the 1/4th I decided to do an inner shadow and suddenly my entire page POP'ed even more. I love how this one turned out! Now I need to play catch up!
    • LoveItScrapIt
      Love the photo of you and the fun polka dots. That inner shadow really does it for me!!!! Gorgeous page
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
    • Angela Toucan
      you are beautiful
      I like your striking use of black and the pop of greenery
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
    • jk703
      I love this, Dalis! I'm so glad it worked and you thought it would be hard! :) Even if it was hard, I like that you like your layout, lol! The shadowing was so clever and I really like the black and white with pops of greenery! Beautiful and perfect!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @jk703 awwwww, you are so sweet to me!
      jk703 likes this.
    • G.J.
      Gorgeous photo and beautiful layering, love the angle of the paper and the use of the foliage, beautifully done!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      G.J. likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Dalis
    Date:
    Jan 12, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    4 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).