Sharon-Dewi

Building Permit

Building Permit
Sharon-Dewi, Jan 14, 2020
Description:
This layout is about our journey to get a building permit to be able to build a balcony at the back of the house, create a doorway to it and replace all the windows with double glass. It's been a very long journey of over 1,5 years (mainly because the outside of our house has historical value (the front of our house is build in 1700 and the back is even way older than that) and is considered to be a monument in our city), but this December we finally got our plans approved. It took us a lot of time, effort and money before we even started any building activities, but with the official OK in the pocket now, we can finally begin!

At the top left I included a photo of the current situation and a Photoshopped version of it to show our vision for the preferred future scenario. I also included some drawings that were part of the document made by our architect and at the bottom right I put the picture taken right after we heard our plans were approved at town hall after our last defense presentation to the welfare committee.

To create this layout I used the following:

- My Travel Journal Templates 2 by Scrapping with Liz
- Memory Pockets Monthly Add-on Collection: FOUNDATION
- Foundation: Subfloors by Allison Pennington
- Story Seeds no.1 by Sara Gleason
- Simplicity by Valorie Wibbens
lcpereyra and Dalis like this.
    • Dalis
      First of all, CONGRATS!!!!!!!! It's going to be so worth it and I can only imagine those 1.5 years of struggles to get to this point! Your page is gorgeous, can't wait to see the balcony!!!!!!
    • lcpereyra
      Amazing layout and documenting all that red tape! it will be so worth it in the end and fun to look back at this and remember all the steps you had to take to get started! Great layout for the challenge - thanks for participating!
    • Scrapping with Liz
      Wow! That is a lot. But what a cool way to document and now you have a gorgeous balcony!
    • AnEnglishLady
      I love the honesty of this scrapbooking page. There is a lot of hidden work behind most successes and it’s nice to have this recorded as part of the story. Including the current and photoshopped versions of your future home and some of the architect’s drawings was a nice touch.
      #MOC8-13 #template
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    Sharon-Dewi
    Date:
    Jan 14, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    733 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).