Helicopter - The Coulson Group of Companies
Archery - Glencoe Activities
Northern Lights - Thrifty Nomads
Ice Sculpture - World Ice Championships
Aerial Silks - The Silk Workshop
Music Video - Sound On Sound
UAL - Splice Festival
    • bcnatty
      Ok...first off, this list is amazing!!! I applaud you for wanting to train for aerial firefighting...I live in Northern BC and have been ravaged by wildfires the past few years - thank you for wanting to help out!! Second, you have presented it so artfully and creatively...it is just beautiful!! Love it all!!
    • appellief
      @bcnatty Thank you! Yes, wildfires are a very big threat. Driving through a burning forest in Australia a few years back after it was contained, left a very big impression on me. My cheeks felt the intense heat still lingering from so far away. The wildlife had no chance :( And so many people lost their homes! Very sad.
    • MrsPeel
      not sure if I have mentioned this before... I"m one of the collaborators at Thr GSO blog so I know your name and pages quiet well...great, amazingly great to have you with us here!!!!!Hope we will see more of you from now on!!!! we have tons of stuff going on through the year, your pages always fill my heart!!! This is gorgeous, great list and so great that you have accomplished so much!!!!!!! gorgeous layering of the photos and beautiful composition all over!!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    appellief
    Date:
    Jan 22, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    249.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).