scrippyscrapper

Bucket-List-copy

Bucket-List-copy
scrippyscrapper, Jan 13, 2019
Description:
Template - One Little Bird

Green Background Paper - Yeti for the Holiday by Forever Joy
boarder - Silly by Pink Reptile Designs
Paper in the circles and behind center picture - Scrap Fever by pink reptile designs

1 Family - number - Etc. by Danyale's insd gift mix, Family sign - Shiplap Style by Forever Joy, Flair - Blessed and Lucky by Lilypad Colab

2 Home -number - Project Mouse enamel alpha by Sahlin Studio and Britt-ish designs, all other elements for this list item are from Shiplap Style by Forever Joy

3 Travel - Number and Alpha is Travel Edition by Little Butterfly Wings

4 Packer Tickets - number - Varsity Jersey Alpha by Sahlin Studio , papers, field lines transfer, football, star, word art, football player Sports - football by Sahlin Studio

5 List - 5K, shoe, arrow, paint, confetti, castle flair and race
is Project Mouse: Run by Sahlin Studio and Britt-ish designs
MrsPeel and SeattleSheri like this.
    • bestcee
      Fun little pieces to tell of your bucket list items! I love the #4! Is it a long wait to become a Packers season ticket holder?
    • MrsPeel
      love the happy feeling the whole page has!!!!!! I made a page yesterday using Shiplap from Renee (Forever Joy) seeing it in your page already from far love it!!! beautiful buts ad pieces, the top photo is so beautifully happy, love how you used different numbers, beautiful and cute all together!!!! Also have to say: LOVE you for the way you credit the stuff you use!!!!!great credits list and amazingly well done!!!!! if you do get the chance to come back to London, let me know!!! would love to meet you!!!!! :)
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    • patsyt
      Awesome bucket list page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    scrippyscrapper
    Date:
    Jan 13, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    162.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).