Serena

BTS Wings

BTS Wings
Serena, Apr 1, 2017
Description:
It was all over too fast! Scrapping it to make myself feel better! :)

Journaling: Allstate Arena house the 2017 Wings Tour for the Bangtan Boys and it was AMAZING. I had floor tickets so I was close enough to the stage to get splashed by the water J-Hope threw during Cypher part 4. They sang "I Need You" down at the end of the stage so I was close enough to watch as Yoon Gi rapped his part and see the emotions on his face. Namjoon saw (name brushed over) and smiled at him and I got the golden streamers they shot in the air. I will never forget that magical night.

Credits:

Allison Pennington -

Rain, Rain
Rain, Rain: Sticky Tape
At A Glance: Frames & Stuff
Fresh Start: Cut Dividers
At A Glance: Scribbles
Graphic Alpha v.2

Sabrina's Creations -

Take Note

Fonts: DJB Gimme Space, Cute Min Shang, 1942 Typewriter
Mylinn and amandac like this.
    • bcnatty
      Sounds like an awesome night! I love all the chevrons in the bright colours on that dark bg!
      Serena likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Sounds like an amazing evening! Love the way the white frame pop against the dark background. And great job with the sticker extraction!
      Serena likes this.
    • gonewiththewind
      I love the mix of the dark background and bright colors that work so well with your photos. I love the chevrons that cascade down the page as well. And you are so stinkin' beautiful! You need to update your forum avatar to one of these so we can see more of your lovely face! (OK, off my soap box now LOL). Fabulous scrapping!
      Serena and cfile like this.
    • bbymks5
      Sounds like you had an amazing night!!! Always wished nights/days like this could last longer!!!
      Serena likes this.
    • cfile
      Love your page here Serena! I am in agreement with Cheryl... I love seeing your entire beautiful face! Great scrapping with the dark bg so your pictures and all pop!
      Serena likes this.
    • Sokee
      looks like you had a great time!!! Your so beautiful! I really like those stitched down chevrons! awesome extraction turned sticker!!!
      Serena likes this.
    • Cristina
      Wow this is so cool!! And that "sticker" of the singer is amazing!
      Serena likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Serena
    Date:
    Apr 1, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    230.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).