trekmom

Bruce Springsteen My Letter To You

Bruce Springsteen My Letter To You
trekmom, Oct 30, 2020
Description:
I used the kit from: Lynn Grieveson: Sing To Me Kit and nothing else. I lifted the comic from Twitter, the artist's name is in the upper corner.
LynnG likes this.
    • Donitab
      This is great - we need to hear good things. And I love when I can use just one kit! Your paper, the stars and banner - perfect!
    • flowersgal
      What a beautiful layout and I like your comic lift. There's always something good if we look hard enough for it instead of focusing on the bad which sometimes seems overwhelming.
    • Angela Toucan
      great message and a lovely whimsical feel to your page.
    • Cherylndesigns
      What a cool layout and I just got a blast from the past looking at this cartoon. I miss the newspapers. Sigh.
    • cookingmylife
      Wow we only get b&w political cartoons in our papers. This was a really great take on the kit and gorgeous shadows!
    • trekmom
      @Donitab Thank you so much.
      @flowersgal It can be trying to find the good today, when I saw this (and listened to the new album at least 3 times) I knew a scrap page was waiting.
      @Angela Toucan Thank you very much.
      @Cherylndesigns Thank you, I was thinking about canceling my newspaper but I do love the comics.
      @cookingmylife Thank you, ugh, so exhausted from politics. I worry that I over use the drop shadows but I adore them.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Oct 30, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    4.6 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).