nessita

Brought by the letter...

Brought by the letter...
nessita, Jan 1, 2017
Description:
My letter for the challenge was L, for my DD.

credits:
Fairytale by one little bird + paislee press

TFL!
3littleks and jenn mccabe like this.
    • cfile
      Absolutely Love this!! How awesome for the Letter L to not only be used as a cutout for your daughter's name, but also to be used as a photo frame... how beautiful she looks in her dance outfit (looks like a recital?)... just beautiful.. may your daughter always keep dance and music in her heart!
      nessita likes this.
    • Tinci
      Nagyon szuper oldal, szépséges a lányod!
      nessita likes this.
    • krscraps
      Great page. I like how you used the letter L as a photo frame and how the rest of the letters are smaller and spells out the name. Great use of "white-ish" space too!
      nessita likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      how beautiful! i love the sweet thin diagonal stripes in that soft grey with your main PP in the pale pink. Such a lovely combination. And the crop on the photo is so beautiful and creative for your letter L. Love this idea so much & Welcome to the PAD! :)
      nessita likes this.
    • KarenB
      Love the simplicity here. Great bg and sweet photo crop
      nessita likes this.
    • bellbird
      Clever cropping of the photo and title to make your 'L' - beautiful soft colours and patterns to complement the photo too - Welcome to the Pad!
      nessita likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      pure brilliance to cut her name out of the photo, and how you cropped her a bit to the side. the page is so soft, and yet an undertone of strength!
      nessita likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      Such a sweet photo! Love the colors and paper layers! Just beautifully and creatively done!
      nessita likes this.
    • JSmith84
      What a beautiful photo. I love that you really let it be the focus of the page. The page composition really works here.
      nessita likes this.
    • adriablack
      Beautiful photo and I love how you used it to create your letter L and title. Love the soft colors and how you really let your photo shine! Fantastic page!
      nessita likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    nessita
    Date:
    Jan 1, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    220 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).