Brothers

Brothers
wvufan04, Jul 5, 2021
Description:
Template Fiddle Dee Designs Fiddlesticks 81
Kit: Micheline Lincoln Designs & Studio Basic A Case of the Blahs
LynnG likes this.
    • trekmom
      I adore your photo, your journaling and this entire page.
    • bellbird
      love the different B&W & grey tone pattern papaers with the silhouette photo - wonderful moment and heartwarming journalling!
    • jenn mccabe
      i was commenting on your style challenge page when i saw this photo -the thumbnail just drew me in for a closer look - what a gorgeous photo - really caught my attention. i love your kit chose with it so much. stunning work!
    • jenn mccabe
    • Ferdy
      oh wow! I love this photo!! your composition is so perfect, congrats on the Froggy fave!!
    • LivyBug
      Love this so much, the flower clusters are beautiful, and I love the moody tone of the layout. Fabulous!
    • amandac
      That moment! Awesome! What a gorgeous page to preserve that precious moment in time. Congrats on your well deserved POP award Cheryl!
    • Cherylndesigns
      Congratulations on Pride of The Pad!!!
    • ArmyGrl
      Wow! What a touching moment and awesome photography! Congratulations on the Froggy Fav and POP!
    • meagan43
      Love this shadowed photo to start with combined with the most b&w layout and those little pops of blue and kraft.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
    Uploaded By:
    wvufan04
    Date:
    Jul 5, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    230.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).