Cherylndesigns

Brothers

Brothers
Cherylndesigns, Jun 9, 2019
Description:
My 2 oldest grandchildren, Cameron and Jordan, at various stages of their lives.
Credits: lgrieveson_sailboat_tp_1; lbw_M3_may19_ADDON_pp_2_03; KimJensen_KeyToHappiness_ppaper-dots-blue; jj-siblings-ep-veneer-brothers, ep-flair-bestbuds, memories, stars; lbw_LI_extra_02, extras01; sbasic_lihavingabroandsis_extras10;
valeriapiemonte and LynnG like this.
    • flowersgal
      Love the photos of the brothers at different ages. You have done a good job of using the photos in the triangles -- that always is challenging I think.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @flowersgal Thanks, Patsy. It is a challenge to fit pictures into triangle clipping masks. These were point down, wish added to the challenge. Haha
    • mcurtt
      I hear you about triangle framing. But I believe you have mastered it here! So fun to see the progression of the two brothers. And I like your artsy background and "stuff".
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Yes, these particular triangles were trickier than the points up. I had fun finding pictures that would fit in them.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Jun 9, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    112 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).