wvsandy

Broom Me

Broom Me
wvsandy, Dec 22, 2016
Description:
Lynn Grieveson, Andersen Kit

"1 - My beautiful cat is so sweet. She chose us as her home and she loves affection. She comes running when she hears the car. She walks with us to the mailbox. She purrs & purrs & purrs.
2 - My husband is allergic to cats so he has to keep her from rubbing on his legs and shoes. He is a kind man though and it bothers him to ignore her when she is begging for affection.
3 - He has solved the problem with the use of a broom. She flops down and shows her back or belly and he uses the porch broom to brush her back. She loves it and he gets to interact with her without sneezing. "
KarenB likes this.
    • RebeccaH
      first of all, I LOVE the colors on this! also, love the distressed, brushed look to your papers and elements you chose. just gorgeous! and the photo is too funny!! love that your cat looks like he/she is getting a back massage. too cute!
      wvsandy likes this.
    • jk703
      I'm curious as to what the journaling says... only cause the photo and title are so intriguing! I love the muted colors of the BG, and the brighter colors of the wood and alpha! The painty bits and blended writing are a nice touch for the BG! Thanks for playing along with my challenge!
      wvsandy likes this.
    • wvsandy
      jk703 likes this.
    • jk703
      Oh goodness, Sandy! Ingenious and super adorable! I just love the journaling. I want a pet like that, someday! :)
      wvsandy likes this.
    • RebeccaH
      that is just a super sweet story! I love that he found a way to show her affection, and I love that she enjoys the unconventional love! :)
      wvsandy likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    wvsandy
    Date:
    Dec 22, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    229.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).