Pachimac

Broken Time

Broken Time
Pachimac, Nov 12, 2021
Description:
Credits:
Pink Reptile Designs: "Feeling Blue" Alpha
Little Butterfly Wings: "May Messages for Mom": branches, foliage, frame, butterfly, frame, clusters, postage stamp, frames, background paper
Little Butterfly Wings: "One Thing at a Time" Torn Paper, ticket, trim
Karen and JenEm like this.
    • JenEm
      I am so touched by your honest, heartfelt journaling, and was sad to read about the events leading to your clock being broken. I cannot imagine how difficult this event must have been for both you and for your mother. Perhaps someday you will be able to find a replacement clock. Love the beautiful page you have created to record this. Your cluster work is always so beautiful, and showcases that sweet photo. Hugs. xo
      Pachimac likes this.
    • Pachimac
      @JenEm thank you! My mom always felt so bad about breaking it.
    • Cherylndesigns
      Wow, I just read this! My mom did that, frequently! I don't think she was EVER sorry for doing it, however. I was SO taken right back to that time. At least, she tried to find that clock again and you're still looking for it. SMH
    • bestcee
      Oh, you poor dear! I love that you included how she kept looking for a replacement clock. I hope you are able to find it one day! Childhood is not easy, and I love that you included both parts of the story. Thank you for sharing your story. I love how you clustered around the photo. Thanks for playing in the November Journaling Challenge.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Pachimac
    Date:
    Nov 12, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    300.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).