MrsPeel

Broken Hearts-

Broken Hearts-
MrsPeel, Jun 24, 2015
Description:

50% OFF TODAY ONLY on SOSN- by Kim Jensen: Cardboard Bits Bundle- 5 packs of cardboard bits to be used as main pieces or page accents- You can get every pack 5 in total, individually at 50% OFF or the Carboard Bits Bundle with all 5 at 67% OFF!!! also here and from SOSN at 50% OFF Pink Reptile Designs: Silly Journal Cards TFL!!!
    • RebeccaH
      beautiful page, Cynthia! i love the photo peeking out from behind. this is just beautiful.
    • StefanieS
      I would so give you a GSO for this if I could. It is freaking awesome! I adore the photo, the paper layers, the wonderful journaling and the pencils and that giraffe are simply perfect.
    • Ga_L
      Amazing page Cynthia ! Love the design, the very long journaling ! And the picture behind the papers. So creative. TFS
    • Dana
      this is so creative and so full of emotion - i love it! it's really a work of art - fabulous job <3
    • HeatherB
      Love the symbolism of the broken hearts, the use of Kim's cardboard bits, the pencils, and all the papers overlaid on the beautiful photo. Wonderful!
    • KimJ
      Another amazing page, Cynthia! I love the arrangement of the elements over your journaled paper stack, and that giraffe is adorable! And the background photo gives it all so much more depth! Perfection!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kim Jensen
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Jun 24, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: