jam-on-toast

Broken Foot 2

Broken Foot 2
jam-on-toast, Mar 15, 2021
Description:
COLLAB: no
COLLAB: yes
template - Scrapping with Liz March 2021 (flipped vertically and horisontally)

themed elements (crutches, bandages, clips) - free clipart from the internet

the rigth hand side of the two-pager documenting our beginning-of-the-year adventure...
    • HeatherB
      Loved your storytelling!! And love that you got so many photos of the incident! Poor kid, but funny how boys think it is cool to break a bone (at least their first break). Glad he is back to health now. I really like how you used the template from Liz and made a 2-pager by flipping it around!

(And thanks for all your wonderful comments on my pages!!)
    • trekmom
      Fabulous second page. I'm relieved that he'll be okay. Kids heal much faster than us adults. Someday this will be a distant memory and you'll be glad you scrapped it. A long time ago, my kids were playing "Power Rangers" in the living room and my middle child broke her toe. I took her to the walk in, we had to see an orthopedic dr later. The toe was broken deeper in her foot and had to be set. My husband took her. Doc says on the count of 3, he's going to re-break it. 1, 2, OUCH! My husband turned green. My poor daughter, Doc! You lied.
    • jam-on-toast
      @trekmom what a story.... on the count of three... gosh...
    • Scrapping with Liz
      Love the journaling!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scrapping with Liz
    Uploaded By:
    jam-on-toast
    Date:
    Mar 15, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    761.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).