silent ranks

Broken-ankle

Broken-ankle
silent ranks, Jul 17, 2017
Description:
Under the Weather by Pink Reptile Designs
MrsPeel and KarenB like this.
    • KarenB
      Ouch! Love that little patient form card. Great documenting :)
    • MrsPeel
      ohhh what a bummer!!!!! as someone who has orthopedic issues, I can feel his pain... :( Hope he heals soon, more huggzz for you, and again, the power of our scrapping that can turn bad/ugly/sad events into a beautiful piece of art: the page is gorgeous, super well documented, love Mirjam's kit and the card you compose on the top is AWESOME!!!! super huge hugzz, more and more. [​IMG]
    • KellyM
      Wow, great documentation.
    • bcnatty
      Yee-ouch!! Poor guy...hope he heals quickly!! He should be up in no time after the bone heals!! I love the "scene of the crime" photo! Great pocket layout!!
    • londoncuppa
      Poor guy! You did an excellent job of documenting the incident. I hate to say I love your layout when something so terrible happened, but from one family historian to another, you know what I mean. :agree
    • Karen
      Oh dear... suck it up! lol! That is SO something I would have told my hubby too. In fact, I did! When he had a kidney stone and said he thought he need to go home, I just rolled my eyes. an hour later I was taking him to the ER. Oops! Love how you've even captured the scene of the crime. Lol! Hope he's feeling better now.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    silent ranks
    Date:
    Jul 17, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    211.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).