kayjaydo

Breathe

Breathe
kayjaydo, Nov 14, 2016
Description:
First page after maybe 3 years - done for Cynthia's Speed Scrap. I used Danyale kits, I know she is a designer here, I am just not sure if these kits are still available - sorry if they are not.

A moment... by etc by Danyale
STaple from Childhood magic by etc by Danyale
Date tags from Date Minder Set - DYD 2016 by etc by Danyale
MrsPeel likes this.
    • Nemla
      I love your page, and it was nice to "meet you " in the chat too. Keep it up.
    • jesskab
      So pretty & peaceful!
    • JillW
      Such a pretty picture!! Love the white space and placement of the two flowers in the lower corner are perfect!
    • Celeste
      The colors here are perfect for your topic the paisley has energy but is oddly soothing really pretty
    • dailydwelling
      This is so pretty...I just love the colors you chose to use with your photo! They compliment it so well!!
    • KittyY
      beautiful!! I love the clean design
    • MrsPeel
      Kerri, I am beyond happy that you decide to come to the chat and even more than you scrapped!!!!! I came late from the doctors, but tomorrow for sure we will go through stuff so you can scrap with pleasure with stuff from the store!!!!!!! love the page, love having you here..... HUge huge huggzzzzz Thanks for playing with us!!!!!! :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
    • IntenseMagic
      Kerri!! so happy to see you here!! Love your page and have missed your work!! Glad you were able to come to the chat, sorry I missed it and you! Hope you'll hang around some!!
    • bellbird
      well a big welcome back to the scrappy world! love the use of pattern blanced here with the solid and cute coloured lace! way to make a comeback!
    • jenn mccabe
      Welcome back to scrapping. Cynthia has a special way of drawing us in to this amazing craft/hobby. So glad you jumped in with the speed scrap - your page is beautiful with the paisley paper and pretty trim!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    kayjaydo
    Date:
    Nov 14, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    137.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).