rlucasmn

Breach

Breach
rlucasmn, Feb 19, 2022
Description:
Lilypad Collabs: Life is An Adventure
NBK Designs: Sandy Beaches
    • cfile
      Robin, what a great lift page.. I love your take on it, with that fantastic b/w photo with the "Whale Tail" .. how fantastic that you got to see that in person! I love that. I loved reading your journaling too. When my Dad lived in Florida, he had a house on the canal, and I would get as excited as you were to see the whales and calves as I was to see the Manatees along with their families.. Nature is such a treat! Love your page. I love that you kept it gray to go with the b/w photo and then popped with color with the matte and ribbon goodies. Wonderful! Thank you for playing along with the February Scraplift Challenge!
      rlucasmn likes this.
    • Sokee
      How wonderful to beable to see whales! That is my dream to visit the ocean someday, yes I have never seen any ocean. I live in Michigan so I'm surrounded by the great lakes but I would love to see whales or say dolphins playing!
      rlucasmn likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    rlucasmn
    Date:
    Feb 19, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    79.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).