Brave
Saar, Jan 9, 2018
Description:
Credits:
- Everyday Brave - Etc By Danyale & Studio Basic
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Everyday-Brave-Bundle.html

My journal
Dear future self,

Your life hasn’t always been easy, it was full of struggle and at one point you didn’t feel at home or at easy anywhere.
But you got through it. You are braver and stronger than you think.
And no matter how dark your world seems to be, there’s always light at the end of the tunnel.
Remember that no matter how hard your life will be in the future, it will get better, you will see the sun shining again, you will enjoy the little things again and you will enjoy Christmas again.
And don’t forget to smile because no matter how hard will get, you’ve got a lot of good things going for you.
You’ve got amazing parents and a wonderful family.
You are a good friend to your friends and your friends will be there every step of the way.
You’ve got a sweet little kitty who loves to snuggle and comfort you. Remember that you’re not alone and you’ll never will be.

Love,
Your present self

p.s. love yourself
ToniSue, Rikki, Dalis and 2 others like this.
    • Mylinn
      This whole page is stunning. Love it all.
      Saar likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      such a gorgeous collage of texture and layers and paint - wow stunning and great advice!
      Saar likes this.
    • Pachimac
      This is amazing on so many levels!!! I dream of being able to scrap like this - I'm stunned. That's the kit I planned on using too!
      Saar likes this.
    • AJK
      Great shadow work and love the blended photo- it all works together so well. You keep walking through the dark- light is always waiting for you!
      Saar likes this.
    • Dalis
      Tehre is so much to look at, love it!
      Saar likes this.
    • Karen
      My jaw hit the floor when I saw this. STUNNING in every way. There is so much to see and I love your heartfelt journaling to yourself!
      Saar likes this.
    • gwany1999
      This is really lovely. The blending with the photo and paint and how you've got so many elements but it doesn't look like to much!
      Saar likes this.
    • Karen
      Congratulations! Your fabulous layout has been spotlighted in my special edition MOC Spotlight post on The Lilypad Blog today!
      Saar likes this.
    • Amson
      Stunning page and such beautiful heartfelt and moving journalling.
      Saar likes this.
    • Saar
      @Karen Oh my gosh Karen! Thank you so so SO much! I wasn't expecting this at all! I really appreciate it.
      Karen likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    Saar
    Date:
    Jan 9, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    694.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).