awolff_jan16wp_mm_14.png
awolff_messy_stitching1.png
awolff_messy_stitching1.png copy
awolff_placesyougo_ephemera3.png
awolff_urbanfusion_paintsplatter.png
awolff_whisperingwillow_mm_4.png
MrsPeel likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      oh wow, my son had a costume like this when he was young. this brings back memories for me, i had forgot about that. love the different ways you've incoprorated his photo on your page! :)
    • cfile
      what an awesome Knight costume! He looks terrific! My friends went to a halloween party this year as a knight and maid marion.. cute cute cute! love the maed in photo to the bg and love the map too as the background for the page well done and the extra little stitching.. fun page!
    • JillW
      Great use of the photo masks! Love your title work using the letters!
    • Ga_L
      great page, love the use of the masks and the blended pictures. TFS
    • dvhoward
      This is an amazing page! I love the central photo and the way you blended in the others. The gray map paper really lets the photos shine! Thanks for playing along with Amy's BINGO ME A PAGE challenge. :thankyou
    • MrsPeel
      Annieeeee!!!!!!! this is SO so amazing!!!!!! he is gorgeous, you know I keep saying so..if he was a bit older I would start pestering you to get to meet Sarita LOL the photos are amazing, my husband worked on the Jousting Tournaments, I loved seeing in him in full costume, your boy looks amazing!!! love the blending and the way you did the words!!!!!!Thanks so much for playing with us!!!!! [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Amy Wolff
    Uploaded By:
    sandsock
    Date:
    Oct 31, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    109.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    480px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).