honeyandcheese

Brave Butterfly

Brave Butterfly
honeyandcheese, Aug 27, 2020
Description:
August 2020 Monthly Muse - Week 1

Pink Reptile Designs | Carpe Diem, World Geography 101, Of Wishes Hopes and Dreams
Little Butterfly Wings | Wherever I'm With You
Sahlin Studio | PM Artsy No. 2
Lilypad Collabs | All About Me, All About You, Roots, Bloom & Grow

big butterfly from off-site (an Allison Pennington contribution to a collab from The Digi Dares), with eyes added from a photo
"fly away" word art from off-site
Dalis, MrsPeel, Smwhite and 1 other person like this.
    • keepscrappin
      love the quote with the brightly colors paints and those eyes in the butterfly... super cool!
    • MrsPeel
      Rebekkah!!!!!!!! SO SOOOOOOOO Happy to see you scrapped for this!!!!!!!!! and what an AWESOME page!!!!!!! funny that you did what Dalis thought for the week after even before you knew!!!! is perfect here, the way that the butterfly gains a human identity and the so so very beautiful habitat you made for her!!!!! Love the text, the way you composed here with bringing so much life with the flowers, I am now kinda falling in love with yellow, I had a LONG time in which yellow was extremely difficult for me, here se3eing it in your background brings energy and softness at the same time...the whole thing is gorgeous!!!!! and the border, also amazing (every time I look up I discover more!!!!!) so so great to have you scrapping!!!!!!!
      Thanks you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    • honeyandcheese
      @MrsPeel Yellow is such a happy, sunshine-y color! It can be bubbly and inviting or warm and enveloping. I love using it on my pages (even though I can't wear it! lol). Loving the Muses - they certainly have pulled me back into scrapping this month!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • Dalis
      This just brings a smile to my face, it's all that yellow!!!! Love yellow and I don't think I use it as much as I should.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    honeyandcheese
    Date:
    Aug 27, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    363.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).