michele hillam

Boy Oh Boy

Boy Oh Boy
michele hillam, Nov 22, 2016
Description:
Created for the slow scrap of using fonts as clipping masks with Farrah on Nov. 21st. All elements and papers from Allison Pennington's Storytelling, May 2016. The font is DK Cool Crayon.
bellbird likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      This is soooo cool!! I love that big alpha and using them as clipping masks is fantastic! Boys are so much fun. I have a new grandson named Wyatt :) This is a wonderful page! glad you were able to play along with the Slow Scrap and hope you'll join more challenges!
    • JillW
      Wow - your page is amazing! It has terrific gallery appeal - Love the large and in charge wording! What beautiful boys too!! Lovely lovely page!
    • bestcee
      I love how you did the O's as the photos! The cool attachment of the circles to the letters is awesome. I love the sweet sentiment of the journaling about boys vs. girls in your experience. Welcome to the Lilypad! I hope you share more pages.
    • jenn mccabe
      Really beautiful... love the navy and wood grain with your gorgeous photos! Such sweet journaling too. Welcome to the Pad!
    • scrappydonna
      WOW!! This is amazing! I love it!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    michele hillam
    Date:
    Nov 22, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    108.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    618px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).