Boxing Day

Boxing Day
fruitysuet, Feb 25, 2022
Description:
Comfort and Joy by ForeverJoy Designs
Template Half Pack 277 by Cindy Schneider
ForeverJoy likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      Oooh this is such a cool page!! I am in love with those patterns you used and this fabulous design! Beautifully scrapped!
    • bellbird
      this is so pretty and i think you and i are on the same wavelength - i could have written this word for word (in fact, in the gallery with the 'u' in favourite and the little head i thought was a kangaroo from the Dandelion Days kit, i thought this was one of Kate's pages (@silent ranks and i KNOW her and i are often on the same wavelength) because the kangaroo is a bit of a boxing day icon here (arguably our alternate national flag is the boxing kangaroo green and yellow one or it at least ties for second with the aboriginal flag) Anyway, cheers to boxing day, the real gift after xmas!
    • silent ranks
      @bellbird aw thanks. This is a great LO. I feel the same about Christmas Day @fruitysuet and boxing day is let of steam day. Especially for us. We use it as a release day lol.
      bellbird likes this.
    • Karen
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    fruitysuet
    Date:
    Feb 25, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).