Donitab

Border Challenge

Border Challenge
    • bellbird
      love the balance you created working on the diagonals here and how you changed up the colour of the brushwork -isn't it great with digi brushwork to not have to buy every colour stamping ink under the sun to be able to get that perfect shade you want for your page!
      Donitab likes this.
    • Donitab
      @bellbird True about the ink although I probably do own every color under the sun!
      bellbird likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      Love the borders you've created and that sweet photo!! The angle is so creative! Beautiful page!
      Donitab likes this.
    • bellbird
      @Donitab :giggle can you also tell mixing colours of paint was never my fave thing to do!? clicking the eyedropper tool in the color palette is just so much faster, accurate and less messy! (i was going thru all my stamping stuff on the weekend and i found a Versamark colour called hyacinth and it's like a shiny light lavender colour and i can't for the life of me think why i would have bought it because the rest of my stash are more basic primary & secondary bold colours or gold or silver but the drive to own all the ink colours was definitely in me at one point too!)
      Donitab likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Donitab
    Date:
    Jul 19, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    3.3 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).