ArmyGrl

Books-n-stuff

Books-n-stuff
ArmyGrl, Nov 6, 2020
Description:
Currently listening to: Green Lights by Matthew McConaughey.

Created with Rachel Jefferies BYOC Nov 2020: This Day is Mine Organic Paperie, Misc Paperie, Organic Mixed Media, and Mixed Media Artistry.
jenn mccabe, Ferdy, alinalove and 3 others like this.
    • Dalis
      OMG, this man is just gorgeous!
    • cfile
      Beautiful page Lisa.. I have heard a few say his Green Lights is good. Your page is fab! (I don't know if I could listen to him though LOL... I would be falling asleep as his voice is so soothing :)) I keep hearing awright, awright, awright! :) Great shadows and layering here!
    • katell
      love this picture (and this man :circles, very good actor....and singer? ) Beautiful layout!
    • ArmyGrl
      @Dalis Yes he is! And his book has me :lmao at times and horrified at others, then totally in contemplation....its a roller coaster.

@cfile His stories are so engaging I don't think you'd sleep. Dare I admit, I was so in to one of his stories that I missed the typical floor I park on in my workplace parking garage...kept driving right on up as I was listening through my speakers...

[​IMG]

@katell He is quite the story teller! I thought to myself a few times that Audible is the way to go with this book....you experience his knack for acting through his voice.
    • cfile
      @ArmyGrl too funny.. yup he sure is mesmerizing!
    • Dalis
      @ArmyGrl REALLY? Maybe I should check it out.
    • Ferdy
      oh...I need to check this out! and your page totally sold it to me! :D
    • jenn mccabe
      he is my fave! gorgeous and that voice to boot! i enjoyed green lights too! awesome page lisa!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Uploaded By:
    ArmyGrl
    Date:
    Nov 6, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    1035px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).