Karen

Books I Read In 2018 - Day 23

Books I Read In 2018 - Day 23
    • KellyM
      This is awesome! Need to study these titles :)
      Karen likes this.
    • Tree City
      I like your bookshelf design. :) You read a lot in 2018 and I'm jealous! I like how you've got the books up top and then all of the title info on the bottom with the page's title in between.
      Karen likes this.
    • mcurtt
      What a great way to document what you have read. (You must be a fan of Tahereh Mafi???) :-)
      Karen likes this.
    • michelepixels
      Very clever way to display your books!!!
      Karen likes this.
    • Karen
      @mcurtt Well it sure looks that way huh? I did like the series, but I actually had already read the first three books a few years ago and I thought the series was done, but then she went and wrote another book and I couldn't remember all the details, so I read the first three again before I read the 4th one. :giggle
      mcurtt likes this.
    • londoncuppa
      I'm so impressed that you were able to not only get the book covers on your page but the info on each book listed at the bottom. That's so hard to do well when you've got a lot of books to note, but you have ROCKED it my dear Karen! Fantastic page!!
      Karen likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @Karen It sounds like something I would do. :-)
      Karen likes this.
    • michele hillam
      Love your page! Which ones were your favorites? I am still waiting for February's book club book from the library.
      Karen likes this.
    • Karen
      @michele hillam Geez... you ask the tough questions! :giggle I think my favorites were Necessary Lies by Diane Chamberlain, The Great Alone by Kristin Hannah and weird for me... the 850+ page Alexander Hamilton biography by Ron Chernow I also love all the Fredrick Backman books: Britt-Marie Was Here, Beartown and Us Against You. And... I have to include Where the Crawdads Sing too. :giggle
    • *gina*
      Wow - fantastic - love your page
      Karen likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Karen
    Date:
    Jan 23, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    353.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).