jaharvey

Bookholic

Bookholic
jaharvey, Oct 28, 2018
Description:
This is a scraplift of this amazing layout by Sara @Tree City:

[​IMG]

Supplies used:
Big photo mask: Page Divider Masks *M3 (Lynne-Marie)
Template: A Bit Worn Topography No.3 (Valorie Wibbens)
Everything else: Bookholic {kit} (Little Butterfly Wings)
KittyY likes this.
    • scrappin2girls
      love this book page, the main photo is wonderful.
      jaharvey likes this.
    • AnotherAmanda
      Beautiful. Love the huge picture and clusters and the stitching around it all is perfect.
      jaharvey likes this.
    • Tree City
      Yea, books! :) Love the perspective on top photo. And the stitched border is a great way to "ground" the page. (BTW: Room is soooo good.) Love this lift!
      jaharvey likes this.
    • jaharvey
      @Tree City Glad you like my lift! It took me a while to do this page, since I had to wait for the book sale! I had my husband take the top pic from above; it was an idea that I got off a Pinterest link with a reading quote. I'm 1/12 of the way through my new reads already -- looking forward to reading Room.
      Tree City likes this.
    • Tree City
      @jaharvey :) I love that your husband took the photo for you! (I admit, I was imagining a complicated tripod system. "Husband" is better and easier rofl!) You've inspired me to try something similar!
      jaharvey likes this.
    • norton94
      Stunning - love the perspective and whole page! I keep seeing more little touches! Great lift and way to make it your own
      jaharvey likes this.
    • KittyY
      ahhhhmazing!!! These photos are crazy good
      jaharvey likes this.
    • jaharvey
      @KittyY Thanks! Taken with my iPhone, but a little work to get the top one just right. :)
      KittyY likes this.
    • jaharvey
      @Tree City Always looking for the easier option. Seriously tickled that I could inspire you!
      Tree City likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      absolutely beautiful page, love the perspective of the photo and the placement!
      jaharvey likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    jaharvey
    Date:
    Oct 28, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    213.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).