Karen

Book Return

Book Return
Karen, Jun 24, 2020
Description:
They had a drive through set up at my son's high school at the end of the year so everyone could come and return all of their school books. It seems everything was different at the end of this school year!

High Cool Kit by Rachel Jefferies and Studio Basic
High Cool Mixed Media by Rachel Jefferies and Studio Basic
Easy Eclectic V7 by Allison Pennington
KarenB likes this.
    • bellbird
      is it wrong that i love that this is a bit of an event after so much was cancelled or virtual for your boys this year?! Love the crop too (#teenphotography - it's so different, right?!) with the grungey paintwork and layered banners - looks like i need to go pull out a bunch of Allison's templates & play!
      Karen likes this.
    • Karen
      @bellbird It is kinda ironic isn't it... to make the book return an event like you said. Lol! And YES... this teen in particular is so over me taking pictures "of every single move I make" Lol. I hope he appreciates it later in life. Cuz I'm not stopping! (maybe cutting back a bit though). :giggle
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      @Karen I'm in the same boat as you, by the sounds! (I know some wildlife photographers wear these full_on camouflage suits like soldiers wear to blend in & take stealthy pics & not startle the animals etc, I have wondered if I'll need to resort to that in a few years just to get pics of my kids!)
      Karen likes this.
    • Karen
      @bellbird oh my gosh!!! That is too funny! "He'll never see me coming in this" :rofl
      bellbird likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Karen
    Date:
    Jun 24, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    259.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).