Credits:
Bubble Template Freebie by One Little Bird
Chapters by One Little Bird
Wintersong by Awolff
Free Spirit Impasto Styles by NBK Design
Brushes Gallery 2 by Thaty Borges + one brush from PSE

Font - Palatino Linotype

Translation:
When the winter comes and when the temperature drops below zero, there's nothing better than to snuggle down in the sofa under a blanket with a good book. It might be cold outside. Inside it's summer.

I've never been a big fan of the winter. Mostly because of all the hassle with clothes. Not even as a kid, I liked to play in the snow. Shuddering just by thinking of wet mittens! So, to dream away to the summer, cozy evenings and traveling to new places, probably is my absolute favorite thing to do during cold, snowy days.
trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      I love the circles, your journaling in circles too, the pops of colors are wonderful too.
      tanteva likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      I agree, I'd rather be cozy inside than out in the wet, cold stuff! Love the shaped journaling and so glad you learned a new trick in PSE. Thanks for playing along. :wub
      tanteva likes this.
    • Laura ODonnell
      Fantastic page!
      tanteva likes this.
    • plumdumpling
      I love the beach read with snowflakes! Beautiful!
      tanteva likes this.
    • Karen
      This is so fun! I agree, it’s the best part of reading that you can transport yourself to better weather and a great adventure while comfy on a couch snuggled up under a warm blanket. :agree
      tanteva likes this.
    • yellowpeep
      I couldn't agree more! I absolutely love all of your circle details against the dramatic black background.
      tanteva likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    One Little Bird
    Uploaded By:
    tanteva
    Date:
    Jul 31, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    186.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).