JustLorri

Boo Accepted

Boo Accepted
JustLorri, Feb 24, 2019
Description:
Papers, cards and elements are from Project Mouse Beginnings
sahlink likes this.
    • yellowpeep
      Wow! That's so awesome. I love the beautiful delicate color scheme and the way you laid everything out. I especially love the top left journal card. Congratulations!
      JustLorri likes this.
    • sahlink
      WOW!! I'm tearing up reading this. What a dream come true. How did her like the experience? Did he go in person for the interview? Or was it a phone interview? Love how you documented this. It is SO special!!
      JustLorri likes this.
    • JustLorri
      @sahlink He had a phone interview, but he dressed the part so his professionalism would show through his voice. He's about 6 weeks into his program and he's loving it. So much so that he already applied for - and was accepted into - a second program. He'll be in Disney World in August.
      sahlink likes this.
    • sahlink
      You must be SO proud!! So what does he do? How do they work it? I am seriously SO fascinated!!
    • JustLorri
      @sahlink For his current program he is a lifeguard at the Grand Californian hotel. He has all the privileges of a regular cast member, and he lives in a furnished apartment with other DCP kids. He also has seminars, backstage tours, networking events and CM only events that he can attend. And it all looks very good on his resume! This program goes until August 3. Then he as 2.5 weeks to get to FL for his second program. In that one he will be working merchandise.

We are SO proud of him. His dream is to work for corporate Disney, so this is the first step. We're also very envious - especially when he's texting us pictures from the park and all the Disney snacks he's eating!
      sahlink likes this.
    • carrie1977
      @JustLorri Soooooo cool! I've stayed at the Grand Californian a couple of times and it is an amazing resort! I can imagine it is even more amazing to work there!
      JustLorri likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    JustLorri
    Date:
    Feb 24, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    7.4 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).