trekmom

Blurry Bruce Bobby Jean Lyrics AKA I'm getting kicked out of the fan club.

Blurry Bruce Bobby Jean Lyrics AKA I'm getting kicked out of the fan club.
trekmom, Jun 20, 2020
Description:
So it seems that my (a long time joke in my house) brother from another mother & I have something in common, a love of blurry photos. Or hiding behind the blur or the Joey Ramone styled hair.
For this page I used Paula Kesselring's kit called Photograph and NBK's Transformed Frames 1 # 10. Photo from Bruce Springsteen's Instagram account.
paula kesselring, Sokee and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      this is so amazing!!!!I used to delete blurry photos, until one day I discovered that, depending on how we use the,, they can make quiet great pages!!!! love the perspective, the angle created by the frames, and especially how it looks with the almost b&w in the middle!!! [​IMG]
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @MrsPeel Thank you. I really appreciate your kind words. You're so right about blurry about photos, they aren't all going to to the deleted files.
    • LynnG
      The blurry photos work perfectly and absolutely capture the feel of being there :-)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Paula Kesselring
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Jun 20, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    4.5 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3588px
    Height:
    3588px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).