trekmom

Blurry Bruce And Tom Morello

Blurry Bruce And Tom Morello
trekmom, May 28, 2020
Description:
I really love this crazy, blurry photo. 3 and half hour concert, I'm sure I was tired before he was.
I used A Pennington's Social Butterfly, Paula Kesselring's Photograph Frames, Little Butterfly Wings, M3 Mar 19 bor05.
Tom Morello from the band, Rage Against the Machine was on tour with Bruce and the E Street band.
Funny story, while waiting for the concert to start, I was talking the to security guard who told me he's not a Bruce fan. He said he prefers Rage Against Machine. He also said that he wasn't allowed to turn around to look at the stage, I told Tom Morello was indeed going to be here. My daughter swears that I broke his heart.
    • Juliestcyr
      I love that you have chosen to celebrate an interesting photo, that a lot of us would've deleted! It's a super cool layout.
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @Juliestcyr way back when the dinosaurs roamed the earth and I went to art school, we actually tried to make photos like this. The way Bruce is moving, his guitar and how electric it feels appeals to me.
      Thank you!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Allison Pennington
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    May 28, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    4.1 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).