Yin

Blue SKies Ahead

Blue SKies Ahead
Yin, Jun 22, 2020
Description:
My first layout for the Gallery! While under lockdown in Singapore we explored our city on bicycles - our only time outdoors and what an awesome escape.

I had so much fun with Rachel Jefferies' Blue Skies Ahead: Mixed Media Artistry elements pack on a physical 9x12 pocket page. Also included a journal card and the Jun wordart by Ali Edwards.
KarenB likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      Oh wow!! This is so gorgeous!! Your photos are so beautiful and I adore your use of the cards!! Welcome to the gallery!! Can't wait to see more of your layouts!
    • mcurtt
      Absolute perfection! I am so excited to see hybrid layouts using Rachel's products!
    • Yin
    • Yin
      @mcurtt Oh thanks! Rachel's products are so fun and versatile!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      i'm lovin the cards you made with this kit... super cute!
    • Yin
      @keepscrappin thanks so much! I printed them, cut and pasted them on, cute and fun too!
    • jenn mccabe
      This is SOOOOO beautiful - love the photo processing, the vibrant colors, and how everything matches so perfectly! Absolutely lovely - & welcome!!! :)
    • Yin
      @jenn mccabe Thank you so very much!! I'm glad to be here!
    • Iowan
      Are you Yin, the template maker? In the category, it’s a small world, I recognized you sun even with a mask on! Great page.
    • Yin
      @Iowan Hi Iowan, yes I am! I can’t believe you recognized us even through the mask?! You must have been around back in the day! I have not been designing templates much these days, preferring to go hybrid and paper scrapbook. It’s really nice to be here!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Uploaded By:
    Yin
    Date:
    Jun 22, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    169.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).