Bloom

Bloom
sm_amber, May 9, 2022
Description:
Botanica Collab - Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs & Pink Reptile Designs
Acetate Alphas No. 7 - Heather Joyce
gonewiththewind likes this.
    • cfile
      Gorgeous page of your blooming Magnolia tree. I love how you scrapped it with the wonderful Botanica collab.. so pretty and I love the bottom edge cluster.. looks great with the stitched paper edging!
      sm_amber likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      Such gorgeous blossoms and awesome use of the b&w paper and hints of pink.
      sm_amber likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      [​IMG]

Bart kissers: Don't kiss and run. We all like getting comments, so make sure to leave some love for this layout. :agree
      sm_amber likes this.
    • G.J.
      Kisses for Bart! I just love your beautiful flowers pictures, the title work and the use of the lace as border, brilliantly done!
      sm_amber likes this.
    • gonewiththewind
      The photos are gorgeous and so is your beautifully scrapped layout! Your shadows are perfection!

We call those tulip trees or saucer magnolias. My cousin had one in her yard that was gorgeous. My grandmother's yard has the traditional Southern magnolias, like these:

[​IMG]
      sm_amber likes this.
    • sm_amber
      @gonewiththewind they are so beautiful! I love those extra large white flowers. And the smell.... heaven... :beat
    • amandaresende
      WOW!!! I LOVE everyhing about this! awesome photos and colors! great use of the acetate alpha and the leaves behind the paper at the side are just yummy!
      sm_amber likes this.
    • fruitysuet
      I love the magnolia trees too, so lucky that you have one close to home. I really like the page, how the photos take centre stage. The neutral background paper with the pops of black and pink set them off perfectly.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
    Uploaded By:
    sm_amber
    Date:
    May 9, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    614.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).