AnikA68

bloom

bloom
AnikA68, Jan 6, 2018
Description:
Simple Life Kit by Etc. by Danyale
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Simple-Life-Kit.html
    • jenn mccabe
      so funny you say this!! my daughter is addicted to collecting them - but not caring for them. so i have to take over. well, i didn't know anything about them at first - so after the first time the first plant bloomed and then died -well that stem dies (like completley/totally dies) and i nearly tossed the thing thinking i killed it. i was shocked to see a new stem grow and those flowers bloom again. my daughter said she would have killed me if i tossed it. HAHA ~ yours are gorgeous and i love the whole flow of this pretty page.
    • AnikA68
      @jenn mccabe hahah, this plant is really amazing. When I see only the stem for month, I always think, it looks so ugly, but then comes the flower buds and I know soon it will bloom.
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • bcnatty
      I have never had the patience to wait for mine to bloom again...my mistake!! This picture is awesome! Love your page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    AnikA68
    Date:
    Jan 6, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    159.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).