StefanieS

Blessed

Blessed
StefanieS, Jan 29, 2019
Description:
For MOC 29: paper to digi, I used Spring Rhapsody from Etc by Danyale and This & That by Sabrina's Creations. i lifted a layout by Jana Eubank (https://in.pinterest.com/pin/354658539377837456/)
[​IMG]
    • A-M
      Stefanie, you are a very quick scrapper! This looks great and you did a great job scraplifting your chosen real page. I do like the words you have shared on this... I hope you are able to stay happy.
      StefanieS likes this.
    • cfile
      Beautifully done Stefanie :) I love your page (I do like it better than the orig paper one too :)) I love all your photos, especially the one of you and your sweet kitty... so beautiful and great clustering and shadows.. the title really looks 3D as well.. great page!!!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • sucali
      Wow-you are fast! This is lovely! A great scraplift! And the wooden "Blessed" is perfect!
      (Can you please add the information about the page you lifted in the credits...thank you!)
      StefanieS likes this.
    • *gina*
      great scraplift - love your page
      StefanieS likes this.
    • Susan - s3js
      Great depth and dimension on your page - more than on the original, I think! Sweet and lovely.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    StefanieS
    Date:
    Jan 29, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).