credits:
Lazy Days | Mini Kit
by MP-Addons & Sabrina's Creations,
Messy Machine Stitches 06
by Rachel Jefferies,
Messy Machine Stitches 05
by Rachel Jefferies,

Sahin Designs July Template Challenge
DivaMom96, LynnG, JenEm and 1 other person like this.
    • JenEm
      Oh Dalis! I am sorry! You have created such a beautiful page about a "not so fun" subject. Your shadow work is gorgeous, and the stitching adds wonderful texture to your page. Sending well wishes your way for healing, and brighter days ahead. :beat
      Dalis likes this.
    • Ferdy
      ouch!! get well soon!! but I love what you did here, the paper pieces on the stitched house...I love your creative soul!!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @JenEm @Ferdy
      Are you ready for this? This was 2.5 weeks ago, I am so much better from the knee but yesterday I lost balance while doing a high plank and fell on my shoulder and now my shoulder is in so much pain. LOL!!!! I don't get the hint I should stop exercising. LOL!!!!!
      Ferdy likes this.
    • Dalis
      @JenEm @Ferdy I should totally make this a two page spread and put a pic of my messed up shoulder on the other page. LOL!!!!
      Ferdy likes this.
    • Ferdy
      @Dalis omg!! stop exercising, that's the problem LOL!!! but I think a two page would be cool here..specially if your shoulder has bruises :circles
      Dalis likes this.
    • cfile
      oh my Dalis.. so so sorry you hurt your knee.. I love the perspective photo though, of you resting your knee and your sweet pup by your side watching you... Love the stitched house and stitching around the photo... great use of the July template! Thanks for playing along, and stay safe my dear :)
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @Ferdy It's all taped up like the knee is! LOL!!!
      Ferdy likes this.
    • Donitab
      Love what you’ve done with those stitches - totally lovely - take of yourself
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @Donitab Thanks, knee is better now I messed up my shoulder. LOL!!!!!
    • DivaMom96
      OH, wow! such a bummer, but it's a great layout! I love how you used the stiching!
      Dalis likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Dalis
    Date:
    Jul 31, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    4.3 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).